Oct 13,2010
Well, I really like the idea of this "blog". When your busy and active, to the point of no time to gather your-self up, this is great. No, where did I leave my book, can't find a pen, etc. My children are just re-discovering that mom can be fun and funny. I think the real me is coming out of seclusion. I was getting a little too serious, but that's part of the story too. Have you noticed in your life that every story fits the one you are in now, or a previous one? No! Well it does; and maybe you will see as you read my story. Remember, it is past, present, and future all rolled into one. If you find your-self in my story, then you are part of my life, or have been, and it is important to relay certain facts to tie it all together. Believe me, I will obtain permission if I need to relay any details of a personal nature that might catch you off-guard, which is not my intention. This story is my spiritual journey, and if I seem bold, then, I really am, as I feel free to be myself here. Walk with me! You can leave comments to!
No comments:
Post a Comment