Monday, October 11, 2010

The Beginning!!!

    October 11,2010~~~ This is the beginning of  my story as I have desired to tell it for a long time, thanks to my Sherry~pie who gave me the idea for this blog, and told me I could do it. Easy~peasy!
The bible says in Psalms 90:9b... we spend our years as a tale that is told. My story is never ending as it has been a life time in developing, and continues to this day. I told one of my girls today that no one really knew me (who I am in my heart and soul), as no one really ask, or has the time to listen; and its true. How well do you know your loved ones? Do you know what they really think or what makes them tough or keeps them going when they want to give up, or what makes them laugh, or cry, or really sends them over the edge?  Well I want to share me with you.
   I am the 3rd born of William (Bill) Bass a Kissimmee pioneer, horse trader, and Georgette an adopted orphan given away at birth in Yale, OK, who never knew all her story, or even her real date of birth. I found it out when I had her adoption records opened after her death.  I don't know her story either, but I do want to. She thought herself to be the daughter of a Dr, George Gray Holiday, but she was only adopted by them as the owners of the hospital who placed unwanted children. She never knew! Have you ever felt unwanted? I have; until I came to know the creator of the Universe wanted me all along, and choose this mother and father for me as vessels to bring me to this life. I do not know her heritage or origin, but I know of whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him against that day! Love that song!
   I am their oldest daughter, and have one sister and four brother's (one with the Lord), whom I love dearly and have great respect for. My Father and Mother are also with the Lord, and even after their passing have taught me so much about being a daughter, as I have sought Gods heart concerning them, and repented of much I have done against them. I know I have their forgiveness, but wish I had the good sense and spiritual heart to seek them out before rather than after.  I long to see them face to face once again! When God began to reveal to me my rebellion, I was so shocked (who me Lord); I fell on my face before my righteous God, guilty, and knew I needed to talk to my daddy with whom my guilt lies. I pictured him before me and in brokenness, repented of my rebellion, and cried out to be forgiven. What sweet peace when I finished, as I laid down my rebellious stubborn heart, to begin a walk of obedience and submission. I had much to learn, but I knew I was on the right path to walk out my life, not as a rebel, but as the redeemed of the Lord. I have realized sense that Eph 6:1 is a foundational principle to our faith in God. "Children,obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right." I always had the grace at hand to obey, but it didn't please my flesh. I lived in the "fear of man". I was insecure and rejected , I felt abandoned. These were all spirits of torment that drove me to satisfy my independent, hardened heart. I had little guidance or example; but grace was in place for me to over come these obstacles, but I choose not to embrace them. But I am an "over-comer", and by the blood of the Lamb, have overcome those obstacles that the enemy wanted me to succumbed too. O, I did too, for a while; but our Father never leaves us nor forsakes us, and He had a plan for my life. He is my teacher , my guide, my comforter, my friend, my BFF, my heart pal, and I love Him with all my heart. He has taught me to be God dependent! Life's experiences and trials and suffering have shown me that "He" can be depended upon in the face of trails, death,  sickness, and uncertainty. My faith does not waiver. If God has not spoken against me, then may it fall on deaf ears. His words are life, and the only driving force to secure a place in this traveling tale of life. No matter what others say or think of me, if my God does not agree with them or send them as messengers, then their words are vain and empty. I have not always felt this way, but God has tutored me to solely depend on him in the face of daily uncertainty, and kept me when the tormentors wanted to drag me into the pit of death. Even in the face of, and activity of demons, He has taught me not to fear any but Him. Their power is limited and His grace sufficient to over come. Sweet sleep and rest comes as you "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.Js.4:7 It really works.!
    One night , as He was teaching me to resist them, one grabbed my shoulder in the night , and I reached to grab hold of him and he shrunk away and evaporated in the middle of the room. As I had gained boldness I told him to leave and I would deal with him tomorrow. The next day I anointed the rooms and pleaded the blood of the lamb on the door post,as Moses did before the death angel came to kill their 1st born, and they never returned to torment me.
Ephesians 6:12  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    I have had a long journey, and seemed to have lived many lifetimes, as different milestones have came and went. I hope you will continue this journey with me as it unfolds, to reveal my spiritual journey; on my way to the kingdom. I have been and am truly Blessed of the Lord. I know I am favored of the Lord because flesh and blood has not revealed it to me, but my Father who art in Heaven, who tabernacles with us
Baruch Hashem!

No comments:

Post a Comment